TRI MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
In 2018 the membership was brought in line with the Running club and therefore now runs from 1st April and is £10. This can be on top of the running club membership or separate (if you are not interested in running) . Payment can either be made on our turbo nights or at running club in cash or via bank transfer to WRC TRI (This is a different account to the running club so please don't use the running club account)
Membership provides you with access to the following
- Club Training Sessions (Full details can be found on the training pages)
- Wednesday night turbo classes (additional cost of £1 per session or £2 if hiring a turbo)
- Wednesday night social rides once its light enough (free)
- Wednesday night brick sessions
- Run sessions with WRC - subject to usual membership with WRC
- Swim sessions later this year once more pool space becomes free
- DL Swim Training at reduced rate
- Access to members only page on facebook
- Reduced membership cost to join British Triathlon
The Club is also after assistance with various tasks to assist with the development of the Tri section.
Swim Co-ordinator – contact local pools re block bookings , arrange swim assessments, source swim camps
Club Events organiser – arranging team events similar to Cholmondeley Castle Tri this year, look of other events are out there and we can assist in finding , create FB events , look at the potential of a 2019 club overseas event !
If you feel you can assist please contact Lisa or Nick
Details of joining British Tri can be seen below.