Aswell as been able to attend any of the club training the club has agread the followiung bennefits with local businesses.
- Made to Run St Helens 10% off
If you join as E.A. Affiliated there are extra benifits that can be found on the E.A Website. At the time of writing this page these included.
- 20% off at Up and Running
- Special offer 30% off at DW Fitness First
- 20% off Runderwear
- 10% off at Zero Compression
- Personal profile page on Power of 10
- Reduced entry fees for UKA licensed road and multi-terrain events (minimum £2)
- Nova International
- exclusive access to Great Run Club Challenge for affiliated clubs and registered athletes with prize money, free race entries and a trip to the Great Ethiopian Run all up for grabs!
- Track & Field Tours – special offers on warm weather training trips and packages to major events British Athletics – offers related to major events
There are two types of membership ;_
- EA Affiliated WRC Member – £25
- Non-Competing WRC Member -£10
How to join the club
Complete the membership form and return it to the club either in person at a club night or by email to email@example.com. Payment can be made at club or directly into the club account which can be found on the membership form.